Can't see the perfect role for you? We’d still love to hear from you. In fact, we’d love to meet you virtually.
Send us a one minute video telling us what we need to know about you, why you’d like work for us, the kind of role you’re looking for and the skills you’d bring to the team. Don’t worry about making a Hollywood production, filming with your phone is fine.
Try to be as specific as possible; think about the part of the business you’re best suited for and explain the skills you would bring to help take Mindfire to the next level.
We’ll then keep your profile in our system and get in touch if a role comes up that could be a good fit.
Mindfire is about to build the world’s most powerful AI talent platform in order to solve highly challenging business and scientific quests to empower humans.
What we are offering
- A dynamic, young company where out of the box ideas are welcomed and acted upon
- A professional and target-oriented culture where
- everybody is treated with fairness & respect
- managers act as role models
- people are encouraged to take their own decisions, hence mistakes are accepted as part of the learning process
- dissonances are settled openly & without delay
- High level of personal responsibility and independence
- An entry position with the option of further personal and professional growth parallel to the growth of the company
- A challenging and exciting mission within an innovative and creative environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the market
- Introduction into the field of AI and latest self-learning technology at the cutting edge of science
- The possibility to change the world and have impact at a large scale
What we require in general
- Personal integrity & highly professional attitude
- Self-motivated & flexible in a dynamic and quickly changing environment
- Able to organize the daily workload by priorities and meet deadlines without any exception
- Fast learner & willing to improve daily
- Team Player, Giver, “easy-care”
- Being performance and results-oriented